Your AirPods can be a magnet for dirt, grime, and bacteria. Here’s how to clean AirPods Cases and keep them looking fresh and clean.
As more and more people are buying Apple AirPods, it’s important to know how to keep them clean. The earbuds themselves don’t need much maintenance, but the cases that charge and store them can get dirty quickly. Here are a few tips on how to clean your AirPods case so it will be fresh and clean.
Why do my AirPods sound muffled?
If you’re an AirPod user, you may have noticed that your audio sounds muffled. There are a few reasons this may be happening.
One possibility is that the tips of your AirPods are blocked. If the tips are not seated properly in your ears, it can cause the sound to be muffled. Make sure that the tips are clean and free of any debris. , ensure that they’re properly inserted into your ears before use.
Another reason for muffled audio could be earwax buildup on the AirPods’ speakers. Earwax can block the sound from coming through clearly.
How to Clean AirPods for Better Sound
To clean your AirPods, simply remove them from your ears and use a soft, dry cloth to wipe the speakers clean.
Other Ways To Fix Muffled AirPods
If your airpods are still muffled after cleaning them, you may need to reset them.
- To do this, go to the Bluetooth settings on your device and delete the airpods from the list of devices.
- Then, turn off your airpods and put them back in the case.
- Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case for about 15 seconds. The LED light on the front of the case should flash white, showing that the airpods have been reset.
- Go to the Bluetooth settings on your device and delete the AirPods from the list of devices.
Pairing Your Aipods
If you have reset your AirPods, or are setting them up for the first time, you will need to pair them with your iPhone. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the case lid and make sure that your AirPods are in the case.
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure that Bluetooth is turned on.
- Hold the case lid next to your iPhone and wait for a popup on the screen that says “AirPods” with a picture of the earbuds. If you don’t see this popup, open the case lid and hold it next to your iPhone again.
- Tap “Connect” when prompted and wait for your AirPods to connect to your iPhone. Once they’re connected, you’ll see “AirPods” under My Devices in Settings > Bluetooth.
How to Clean Your AirPods Case — A Step-by-Step Guide
It’s important to keep your AirPods case clean, not only for aesthetics but also for hygiene. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to clean your AirPods case, starting with the exterior.
Cleaning the Exterior
- To clean the outside of your AirPods case, start by using a lint-free cloth.
- If there are any tough stains, you can use a slightly dampened cloth. Be sure not to get the inside of the case wet.
- Once you’ve wiped down the outside of the case, use a dry cloth to remove any moisture.
- Next, use a toothpick or cotton swab to clean out the charging port.
- Gently insert it into the port and move it around in a circular motion.
Cleaning the Interior
Here are some tips on how to clean your AirPods case interior:
The interior of an Airpods case can quickly get dirty. And while the case is designed to be durable, it’s not indestructible. So, if you’re looking for a way to clean your AirPods case interior, here are a few tips to get started.
- Step one: give it an initial wipe down. This will help remove any surface dirt or debris that may have accumulated on the case. Use a soft, dry cloth for this step.
- Step two: use a mild cleaning solution. If there are any stubborn marks or stains on the interior of your case, you can try using a mild cleaning solution (like dish soap and water). Again, use a soft cloth to avoid damaging the case.
- Step three: Once you’ve wiped down the interior of the case, dry it off completely before putting your AirPods back in. Otherwise, moisture could build up and cause corrosion. If you live in a particularly humid climate, you may even want to consider using a silica gel packet inside the case to help absorb any excess moisture.
Why Maintaining Your AirPods Is Important
If you’re like most people, you probably use your AirPods every day. But how often do you clean them? Here’s why you should clean your AirPods regularily.
Cleaning your AirPods is important for two reasons: to prevent ear infections and to keep them working properly.
Do not use cleaning products that contain bleach or other harsh chemicals, as these can damage the finish of your AirPods.
Tools for Cleaning Your AirPods and AirPod Case
If you want to be more thorough in cleaning your AirPods and AirPod case, check out this weird tool on Amazon. Don’t wait till your AirPods get too dirty – we will earn a commision if you purchase through this link.
In conclusion,cleaning your AirPods case is important to do regularly. By following the steps above, you can clean your case quickly and easily. Doing this will help keep your AirPods working properly and looking new.
5 Easy Ways : How to Clean Silicone Molds
By Ian Sparrow
Why Does My Dishwasher Smell Like Eggs?
By Ian Sparrow
How to Remove Ink Stains From Clothing
By Ian Sparrow