Pros and Cons
- Reusable microfiber pads which are easy to remove and wash.
- Compact and lightweight design.
- Large 16-ounce water tank capacity for longer cleaning sessions.
- Swivel steering design allows for effortless maneuvering around furniture and tight spaces.
- Steam settings can be adjusted to suit different floor surfaces.
- Cord length is relatively short at only 25 feet long, limiting its range of motion in larger rooms or homes with higher ceilings.
- May not be suitable for all types of hardwood floors due to the amount of moisture it releases during steam cleaning sessions.
- Can only be used in an upright position, so cleaning under furniture or other hard-to-reach places may prove difficult or impossible without additional accessories like a bent mop handle attachment or extension cord adapter kit.